Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday Sports Wrap - December 14, 2008



Sunday is about football! Every Sunday on Women's Football Talk the hosts have coaches, players, and others from around the world in women's football. They cover every team, league, and level. I was so honored when the crew contacted me to be a guest on their show today! The show is from 3:00 - 6:00 pm PST and I'll be calling in around 3:15 pm PST. We'll be talking about this blog and most importantly, the Southern California Breakers coverage I am involved in.

As most of you know, I covered the home games for the Breakers last season and will be doing so again in the upcoming year. The team has a new page on their site which has all of my game stories and interviews called Riding the Wave. In fact, next Monday I'll have another Breakers interview with another amazing athlete from the team. Trust me, you won't want to miss this one!

So get on your computer and have a listen starting at 3:00 pm PST here. You can also catch the podcast later if you aren't around for the live show.

Listen, read, comment, and show your support for women's football!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I missed it. I'll have to check out the podcast.

Apryl DeLancey said...

It was a blast!

Doret said...

That sucks what happened to Raven's and they were at home too. I wondered what would've happened in Philly, New England or NY if the home time got screwed like that. The Steelers have gotten a lot of clost calls this year. I was wrong the Colts did beat the Lions. How much money do the Yankees have? A.J. Burnett is good every other year. And my Mets have been very busy. I am excited about the pick ups but I am loving that they're getting rid of a lot of dead weight. You know Have the Dodgers don't anything yet? What about Andrew Jones?

Apryl DeLancey said...

I really hate when officials decide games and the play does not!

I don't even want to talk about the Dodgers at this point...ugh!