Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I Got A Basketball Jones



I do…really! I’ve complained over and over lately how I just have not had enough time to pay as much attention to all of sports as I normally would like. Seriously, the Los Angeles Lakers are on fire and I can barely catch a game. I feel like a fair-weather fan! Honestly, I am always embarrassed to run into my fellow fanatics during the day and have to admit that I did not see the game the night before.

Okay, so I know that the team is 20-3 at this point and seem unstoppable. Of course, you only need to walk outside of your door here in Los Angeles to know that. In spite of the record, the Los Angeles Time is complaining that the team can’t make free throws in clutch situations. No joke. Is this the first time that particular writer watched them play?

However you slice it, they are alive and well and number one in the Western Conference so I’m happy. Now I just have to find time to watch them. Oh, and it would really rock if I could find some more time to write too. I’ve got so much in the brain that needs to come out.

In the meantime, watch the video and sing along with me…I got a Basketball Jones…

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ugh, I think everyone is really busy right now. I feel like I don't have time for anything! It's hard to find time to read all the blogs I want to read, not to mention keep up with my own blog.

Apryl DeLancey said...

Yeah, I keep thinking, "I'll get caught up over the weekend." That never seems to happen!