Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Day Before



Super Bowl Sunday is tomorrow and what was once a day or two has become an entire week. Really, it has...just ask ESPN! Super Bowl Week has speculated, guessed, polled, and every other verb you can find that describes predictions. There isn't much for me to say at this point so I just thought I'd point you to the Super Bowl 43 website and wish you all a safe and happy weekend. I'm actually in Tampa but not going to the game (sad face). I will be going to an awesome Super Bowl party, however.

What are you doing for the Super Bowl?

4 comments:

Doret said...

Sometimes a game can be over talked, and brings about a not so good game. Last years game was so good. Its been a long time since there's been back to back great Super Bowl. So I have low expectations for this game. Though I am pulling for the Steelers.

Apryl DeLancey said...

I've seen a lot of articles talk about how this is not even close to being as big as past games. Big companies aren't throwing parties and you can still get a rental car in Tampa.

Lindsay said...

When I looked at the TV schedule, I was surprised when it said Super Bowl pregame coverage started six and a half hours before the game even started. But really that kind of coverage had been going on all week like you said.

Apryl DeLancey said...

Yeah, you should have seen the city of Tampa. The coverage started much earlier!