Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tales From The Inbox - January 15, 2009



On Surfari - On Surfari is back with a new episode tonight on FuelTV. Shayne and Shannon are in Nicaragua and have an upcoming episode in Russsia.

Haxey Hood - I had no idea what the game of Haxey Hood was until Katharine sent me this link about the current champion. It involves a Fool, English footballers, and a tradition that is quite interesting.

Fitness
- The 2009 National Body Challenege kicked off at the beginning of this month. If you are looking to get fit all you have to do is register on the site and get tips, recipes, and many other resources. It is that time of year that everyone makes resolutions to change. I think I've mentioned before that I like to make goals and do them when I think of them and not make a resolution for a new year. However, if it works for you to make a resolution and you get fit - go for it and good luck!


General Thank You!
In case I haven't said it before or don't say it enough, I just want to thank all of you that stop by here and read my blabbering. I really do appreciate it. Your comments and private email praises are one of the things that really makes this fun for me and keeps me doing it every day. Thank you!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

That national body challenge site sounds cool. I just went and checked out the site. I didn't sign up, but I am thinking about it - mostly to get the recipes.

And thank YOU! Thanks for writing every day and keeping me up to date on all sports. I also love getting emails and comments on my blog. So I know what you mean.

Apryl DeLancey said...

There are some very sweet recipes that are pretty awesome. They give you hints to substitute certain "unhealthy" ingredients without sacrificing taste.