Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Winter X Games and What Else Am I Missing?



Yesterday's ranting talked about what I've been missing...well...I am also missing the Winter X Games. Where have I been? The games started on January 22 and will end tomorrow, January 25. I still can't believe that this is the 13th Winter X Games. How time flies. So you don't miss anything - check this link for all of the results. The events with snowmobiles have been very interesting with riders attempting double backflips and other insane tricks.

Even though I missed watching it, Serena Williams has advanced to the 4th round of the Australian Open. Rafael Nadal is still in the mix and looking like he means it as usual.

Have you ever watched the movie Hooligans? It's been out since 2005 and I finally caught it on cable last night. Never having lived in the UK, I can't comment on how accurate the depiction is but it sure was interesting to watch.

Listen to Women's Football Talk tomorrow starting at 3:00 pm PST as I have the honor of being a guest host! This weekly show interviews players, coaches, and others involved in women's football around the country. Call in or listen and light up the message board! Try not to miss it!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hey! Congrats on being a guest host! I will try to catch at least some of it.

Apryl DeLancey said...

Thanks! I'm really excited and honored. It should be a blast!