Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

What Am I Missing?



For one, I am missing the Australian Open. I haven't mentioned it at all this week as if it didn't even exist. Venus Williams is already out and Ana Ivanovic will not be in the finals either. You can get all of the latest news at the official website.

Secondly, I can't tell you the last time I was able to sit and watch an entire Premier League match. There is plenty to talk about also - both Liverpool and Chelsea are rumored to have takeovers in the near future. Manchester United and Liverpool are on top of the league with Chelsea just behind.

In addition, I am missing out on some golf. Pat Perez set a PGA Tour record for 36 holes with a 124 total and is on top at 20 under par. On the European Tour, the Qatar Masters is anyone's title at this point.

Don't get me wrong - I am very grateful to be too busy working to keep up on every little bit of sports. Very grateful!

What are you missing lately?

No comments: