Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Another Edition of Blogspotting



Golf: If you are a complete golf junkie then you must register for the forums and check out Golf WRX's coverage of the 2009 PGA Merchandise Show. The Show is on in Orlando and runs through Saturday. I'm with them now and getting ready to head over to the Convention Center shortly.

Soccer: Because I Played Sports featured a story about a co-ed soccer game in Iran. Yes, you read that correctly.

Basketball: Reading through And One's coverage of the Cavs game is both thorough and amusing. Read it.

Football: Check out part one of the Chicks in the Huddle Super Bowl predictions.

Speaking of football, don't forget about the high school girls flag football campaign. Women's Football Talk has continuing coverage.

4 comments:

Doret said...

I wonder why she couldn't just say Yes to help the guy save face and tell him no later or at least not runaway like that, harsh

Apryl DeLancey said...

I know, right...ouch!

Lindsay said...

I thought the story about the co-ed soccer game in Iran on Because I Played Sports was very interesting. I'll definitely be reading more about that.

Apryl DeLancey said...

Yeah - me too!