Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

In A Mood



I was looking back and laughing a bit at some of my posts that were written when I was feeling a bit feisty. I think they are pretty funny and the comments are certainly interesting on a few. Of course, I will never rant on like today's video about actually hating sports but I found it funny that this guy felt he needed to make a weekly show professing his hate of sports. All I have to say is that there is a thin line between love and hate. As for my rants - you be the judge:

I was tired of hearing about my hometown not being a "sports town". Read my rant and tell me what you think. Don't hate us.

This one sure got a reaction and even ranked up there on Digg after it was written. This was Brett Favre's first retirement. (Special note: please stay home Brett. Take up golf or something.)

One of my other favorites is when I wax poetic about the problem with sports in Los Angeles. The original image had to be replaced so some of the comments may not make sense.

Another of my personal favorites is this silly tirade. I just had to do it.

What is your favorite thing to rant about?

No comments: