Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dodgers Have The Best Record In Baseball



Without Manny. Deal with it.

Waking up to the guys on SportsCenter talking up their 37-18 record was very nice. I checked the widget close to the bottom of my page as well. Sure enough, the Dodgers are number one. At least for right now. I'm just going to bask in it and not spoil the moment with a bunch of needless commentary.

The only other thing I will say today is a quick reminder that the NBA Finals start tonight. If you are one to indulge in adult beverages then check out this link for a drinking game for the Finals. Here is a preview of the rules:

Drink Every Time Someone Says:

* “Mamba”
* “Superman”
* “Lamar Odom has to show up tonight”
* “Magicians” instead of “Magic”
* “Dagger”
* “Candy man”
* “Shaq”, “title”, and “Kobe Bryant’s legacy” in the same sentence.

It just gets sillier from there. Enjoy!


P.S. Thanks for catching the typo Tracy! That is what happens when you write too early without adequate coffee!

2 comments:

Doret said...

Randy Johnson just had his 300th game. Congrats to him. I've always liked the Unit- he's never tried to be anything other than who he is. I really want to post about it on my blog but I just did two baseball post and I fear my non sports readers will are screaming enough already. I wonder want team Randy is going to go into the HOF with. I still don't know why the Seattle traded him.

Apryl DeLancey said...

Yeah, I saw that. I also wonder what team he'll be in the HOF with?

I have quite enjoyed your baseball posts lately!