Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

5 Questions For Feedback



I have several interviews and ideas brewing so I thought I'd take a moment to solicit some feedback again. It isn't too hard and you can do so by comment, email, tweet, or any other method that you see fit. I'm always interested in what readers have to say and would appreciate honest feedback.

1. What is your favorite part of this blog? Is is a specific day, feature, or style?

2. What is you least favorite piece here? What could you do without?

3. What sports would you like to see more of?

4. What sports would you like to see less of?

5. Do you find the focus on several different sports a good thing or would you rather see a more focused approach?

Seriously, please answer honestly. You can tell me that you think the writing here stinks and you just stop in every day to see what video I have added if that is the case. Either way, I appreciate your time very much!

2 comments:

Scott said...

1. The whole site looks good. It's easy to read and follow. I love the clothing.

2. Dead space under today's post.

3. Baseball & Football (Soon)

4. N/A

5. I like the "all sports" concept.

Apryl DeLancey said...

I really appreciate the time you took to answer - thank you!