Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

Always Looking For A Guest Post...



It has been a while since I’ve had one. A guest post, that is. I’ve been fortunate to have some great material from others around the blogosphere and around the world.

Linday from That Mutt introduced us to the world of rugby

Katharine Sinderson answered my plea for help with understanding cricket

Rob Mars from Athletic Women Blog told us about Brittney Griner

Carolyn from And One brought us the interesting world of toe wrestling and Los Angeles Breakers basketball

Casey from Bringing Hockey Back has helped me discuss the NHL on several occasions…hereherehere…and here…and will hopefully be back again

Daniel from LABallTalk talked about the Lakers with us last season

I'm always looking for an interesting guest post about sports. I especially enjoy having guests that talk about sports that are outside of the mainstream? If you are interested in writing a guest post email me through the "View my complete profile" link near the top of this page. From there - simply click the "Email" link. You can also leave a comment with your contact information if you prefer.

What are you waiting for? Email me about writing a guest post!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I've owned you a guest post for a long time! I need to step it up and come up with something.

Thanks for all the guest posts you've written for me!

Apryl DeLancey said...

Yes you have!

It is always a pleasure to write guest posts for you. Dog and cat stories don't always fit in sports!