Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wild World Of Wednesday - January 6, 2010



When I Grow Up
: When I grow up I wanna be Travis Pastrana. Seriously. If I only had 10% of the nerve that guy has I would be the best surfer in the world.

NFL Shenanigans: I don't know about you but it will be a bit odd to see Mike Shanahan on the sidelines as the new coach for the Redskins. It's about as odd as an NFL team coming back to Los Angeles. Incidentally, this stadium is not even being built in the city of Los Angeles. Thanks a bunch USC for fighting to keep the NFL out of the Coliseum where it belongs. Jerks.

Glutton For Punishment
: I am. I have signed up for Fantasy Golf in a league run by my Twitter bud @SocialGolfers. What the heck was I thinking?

Today In Sports History

1994 - Ice skater Nancy Kerrigan is attacked because of Tonya Harding's jealousy/insecurity

Happy Birthday to Asante Samuel, Howie Long, and Nancy Lopez

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wow, it's been a long time since the Nancy Kerrigan and Tonya Harding incident. I was just as obsessed with the Olympics back then as I am now!

Apryl DeLancey said...

I know, it has been a while! My obsession remains too.