Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Are You Still Excited About Getting Fit?



So by now you surely must have read about my Twitter bud kokogirl and her Twitter Trim Up Challenge, right?

Whether or not you are taking part in that I just wanted to know how many of you are still excited about getting fit this year? Well, that is, if you made a resolution or goal or commitment to do so?

We're midway through January and I just noticed a few folks slacking off or even getting a very slow start.

I gave you one of my routines on Tuesday and I'm still going! Tuesday night I went to the driving range to work on goal number three (increase driving distance). It was a really great session as I was able to erase the memory of a disastrous round that I played over the holidays. Yesterday, I took a break for some recovery time. Even so, I kept to my eating habits that I committed to. This morning I was on the elliptical for 30 minutes on random at level 10. I've got to run off to PT so I'll catch another activity this evening, hopefully!

How's your fitness program coming?

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I have more of a problem with maintaining healthy eating habits than I do with staying active. I always try to write down what I eat, but even that has not become a habit for me. On the weekends I tend to eat and drink too much, especially when hanging out with friends. So, my goal now is to make a habit of writing down everything I eat.

Starting right now I'm also going to work on strengthening my hamstrings three times per week. Wish me luck!

Apryl DeLancey said...

Yeah, I drink quite a bit some weekend nights (oops) but nobody is perfect, eh?

I am lucky that I don't have too hard of a time maintaining my eating habits and I really can't sit still so I stay pretty active. My wish is that I had more time to be active since I really enjoy the sports that I do.

Good luck on your hamis!