Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wild World Of Wednesday - January 20, 2010



What's wild about today? Probably not much. I've had my workout this morning and it felt great but I'm still just cranky. It happens. I'm sure the massive amount of rain we've had is contributing. You know, mold spores start growing everywhere and then I wake up with a bit of a headache. Waaaaa. Yeah, I know, thanks for listening anyhow.

Needless to say, my writing motivation is non-existent so why not visit some of my favorite online personalities today:

Stephanie Wei's blog is cracking me up today. I won't spoil it, just click the link.

If you need a laugh follow @NiceBallz on Twitter. Seriously.

I hope that I never end up on Your Daily Donkey unless I submit myself.

Mike at Ruthless Golf is spending a lot of time and effort on workout tips. He's really thorough so give him a look.

And finally, I can't stop laughing at, I mean, with my favorite Snow Barbie, Heather. She rocks!

4 comments:

Mike said...

I'm just glad the Daily Donkey limits itself to surfing. I dread to think how often someone like me could end up on it otherwise! ;-D

Apryl DeLancey said...

No doubt but I bet there is something for other sports!

Mike said...

Gee, you're just full of encouraging words today, aren't you? I can see it now: "Today at the Daily Putz, Mike Southern's 'go-to' shot couldn't go to enough troublesome places... See which famous golf ball manufacturer sought a court order banning him from ever playing their ball again!"

Apryl DeLancey said...

Yeah, I told you I was cranky this morning. Thankfully, it wore off!

Thanks for hangin' in!