Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Blogspotting



Everyone has been talking about John Daly's return to golf, or more precisely, his pants. He actually pulls it off. More importantly, he looks to be in better shape and on his game. Hopefully this fan favorite can stay on course!

No surprise here - Tiger Woods makes Time Magazine's Top 100 list which features the most influential figures.

Golfgal has the scoop on the latest Big Break in case you missed it.

Cleveland celebrates the Cav's first round win and await the Pistons. Let's see how far LeBron can get!

The UConn champs paid a visit to the President this week. He talked of being grateful that his daughters had role models like them to look up to.

Finally, I enjoyed reading this commentary about the WNBA Draft attire.

4 comments:

Doret said...

There is no reason the Cavs shouldn't win. Is it just me or did the Pistons play with no class at all.

Apryl DeLancey said...

Well, being that I am a die-hard Lakers fan I am probably not the one to ask about the Pistons. That said, I agree with you.

Doret said...

Forget what I said about the Cavs, I thought they were playing the Pistons in the next road. Cavs actually play the Hawks. I think everyone is counting the Hawks out but I think they have a good chance against the Cavs, because they play as a team.

Apryl DeLancey said...

Either way it will be interesting!