Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Saturday Football - May 9, 2009



If this is your first time here you may think I'm losing it. What I you mean "Saturday football"? College football starts in the fall. You're correct, the NCAA starts up later in the year. I am talking about professional women's football - the IWFL and WFA have games today.

For the WFA - check the schedule for the entire league here.

For the IWFL - check the schedule for the entire league here.

The IWFL also has a You Tube channel.

The 2-1 Southern California Breakers travel to the 3-0 Tucson Monsoon today. Next week Tucson will return the favor and travel here to So Cal. I'll have the full recap for that meeting next Sunday.

If you don't have a team in your area Women's Football Talk has put together a list of broadcasts for some of the teams.

Several teams/players also have You Tube channels - here are what I have found so far:

New York Sharks

Modesto Maniax

Miami Fury

California Quake

DC Divas

Central PA Vipers

Let me know which I am missing! Enjoy your Saturday!

No comments: