Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another Edition of Blogspotting



Football: I found the scary video above on Chicks In The Huddle. Nola has a way of finding the football-related content that you just don't see everywhere.

Speaking of women who know their football, I stumbled across the blog Gridiron Goddess. She's got the world's best stadium pictured in her title bar too.

Learn Rugby: I've finally found the information I've been looking for. Your Scrumhalf Connection posted where to find A Beginner's Guide To Rugby from the International Rugby Board. The guide is in six different languages.

Game Chair: And One has found the ultimate game watching chair. It doubles as a gamer chair for the nerd in your life as well. Either way, it's pretty fun.

Don't Let The Door Hit You
: Everyone's favorite narcissist has finally retired. One friend of mine put it best when he said that this guy should probably stick to pitching and keep his opinions to himself.

Want to be spotted? Send me your story!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

That intro to rugby is a great link to give to new players. It's even a good reminder to those of us who have been playing awhile. I know of a few family members of mine who would probably like to see the law book as well.

Apryl DeLancey said...

I know - I have to read through and finally understand rugby!