Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday Miscellany




Network:
As you can see by the new, purple badge to your right this blog is now part of the Women Talk Sports Network. This is a one-stop place for women's sports and women writing about sports. You'll find awesome blogs contributing like Pretty Tough, Because I Played Sports, Athletic Women Blog, and many others. I'm quite honored and excited that they asked me to be a part of it!

Wear Women Like Sports: I've had a few colleagues ask why I don't have apparel and accessories with my blog name. I decided to give it a try. Click here to check out all of the Women Like Sports gear. Yes, I even made the profile pic shirt.

Contest
: Have you checked out the Sandbox8 site, Golf Views? I had the pleasure of meeting Rob, the producer, and his wife at the PGA Merchandise show in January. Starting yesterday, Rob is having a contest every week until he runs out of stuff to give. This week he's got Puma Golf gear just like recent Accenture Match Play champ Geoff Ogilvy wears.

P.S. I realize that today's video has nothing to do with today's post. I was feeling like water sports today.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cool shirts! I have thought of doing something like that, but never have.

Apryl DeLancey said...

Thanks! You should do it, I'd buy one.