Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Adventures In Blogspotting



Thursday is upon us and so is another installment of blogspotting. Send me an email if you think you should be spotted next time:

I Wish This Was Me: Jody Van Zanten has been an interview guest on a previous 5 Questions and never ceases to inspire me. Just before her 40th birthday she took part in the 2009 Paris Marathon. I have just been reminded that I really have no excuse whatsoever to not be in shape and exercise. Thanks for sharing your experiences with the world!

I Missed This Too: I wish I would have been at the Quake vs. Amazons game on Saturday. The Women's Football Talk gang was there and have pics from the event. I'll eventually stop kicking myself for mixing up the date. Ugh!

Think Of The Children: Real Women Golf made me laugh this morning with her commentary about Tiger Woods. Apparently, one journalist is terribly offended by Tiger's use of four letter words on the course and claims he is bad for golf. I agree with Heather on this one - just because Tiger lets a few bad ones fly does not mean he is bad for golf. I'm guessing the writer of the article in question is a scratch golfer that never shanks one or is a freaking robot. Sure, I keep it clean here but if bad words offend you then you shouldn't golf with me. Oh, and you probably don't want to go to a Dodgers game with me either.

Speaking Of Golf: My buddy BJ lives in Augusta year-round and wrote up some of his experiences at the Masters this year.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Jody inspires me to set goals. And that video makes me excited for my upcoming half marathon! If only I could bring my dog.

Apryl DeLancey said...

Yeah, Jody and many of her teammates are a major source of inspiration to me. I can't wait to see them all on the 25th!