Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

5 Questions About The Homeless World Cup Compilation



The Homeless World Cup has just announced that there will be 48 nations participating in Milan for this year's event. The progress of each team can be followed here. I thought this would be a good opportunity to bring the event to everyone's attention once more. I've had several interviews over the last year with the organizers and others involved.

Here is my first interview with Kat Byles, media director of the HWC.

Afterward, I spoke to two street soccer coaches that were putting together a team here in the US.

Later, I interviewed Kat again after the event in 2008.

In addition to interviews, I've had stories of street soccer athlete success stories and brought you other operational news from the HWC. In fact, the 2009 Milan event is still looking for volunteers.

The 2009 Homeless World Cup takes place in Milan from September 6-13. There are many ways to get involved - click here to find out how.

No comments: