Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

Chavez Ravine: Baseball’s Retirement Home




Yes, I am very happy to have Manny Ramirez in Los Angeles. Welcome, sir. I am just wondering when the Dodgers will start to acquire young talent. You know talent that will last and stay here. Oh yeah, the Dodgers do get young talent, they just trade them away. Yeah, I know…I sound ungrateful. I’m not. Again, I’m very happy to have him.

The Dodgers got the good end of this three-team deal. Unfortunately, there is no guarantee here since he's really only here until the end of the year. At least they didn't commit to millions without any production (cough*Andruw Jones*cough). But we'll see...

I won't spend too much time on this since you can really get the whole story all over ESPN and every other news outlet. I just wanted to throw my two cents in. I'll definitely have my fingers crossed.

No comments: