Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wild World Of Wednesday - February 17, 2010



Did You Notice: I was so busy watching the Olympics that I barely noticed the NBA All-Star Weekend. Apparently, I was not the only one. Oops.

Don't Give Up, You're Still Young: Lindsey Jacobellis didn't get her gold medal yesterday but I believe there is still hope. The famous trick in 2006 happened when she was only 20, which makes her 24 now. The next time the games come around she'll only be 28. I don't care who you are, that isn't too old to compete. She's a world-class athlete, she can do it! Don't give up Lindsey! If I were you I'd be even more determined and come back to handle business in 2014. You can do it!

And as a totally unrelated request - please vote for my Gus in the Spay Day 2010 Online Pet Photo Contest. THANK YOU!!

No comments: