Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Blogspotting - February 2, 2010



Mike Southern was so kind as to have me over for a guest post today.

Someone please get Heather some warm weather or a vacation. She's having quite the jones for golf weather.

Check out Lisa's progress so far with her TTUC goals.

There is still plenty of criticism around the Boscome Surf Reef. No surprise.

I have issues with my shoulder all the time and found this info about keeping shoulders fit for surfing.

Wanna be spotted? Send me your info!

2 comments:

Heather Kerrigan said...

We are SO snowed in. Stupid groundhog. Stupid woolly worms! Stupid Ohio.

My folks are in LA with my brother and his family and complaining about the rain. I sent them a snow video for a reality check.

Apryl DeLancey said...

Boo snow.

The thing that really sucks about the rain this weekend is that the Northern Trust Open is going on. It's a drag to follow in the rain. That and we can't do all of the other things we are used to doing. We're spoiled.