Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Now What?



I got my "thank you fans" email from the Dodgers email list bot the other day. Yay. It had this link to "celebrate" the great season. Wow, great. Sure thing.

I am completely over celebrating NL West or division titles. Big whoop!

The owners are getting a divorce. I vote they sell the team and move back to the East Coast. I vote that Los Angeles natives with not only good business sense but an actual love for the team buy them. Here's your chance George Lopez.

Please, do something good Dodgers. Please stop me from writing another post that is whining or ranting about you.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Boy, that was a whine. Apryl, there's no crying in baseball and no whining in blogging. Shape up. I thought everybody was so low key on the 'left coast' there was zero moaning or whining.

I am George Lopez'ed out until 2019. Can he do anything except, "I am an Hispanic" humor? I love ethnic humor, but not when it is the only tool in his bag. Chris Rock is funny in many areas. So is Rorshack Benigenen.

Apryl DeLancey said...

I'm allowed to whine about the Dodgers. With the amount of money I have spent at the stadium and on merchandise I know that I have at least bought that.

And no, I am not a big George Lopez fan...he's just all over the place with the team so I figured he should buy 'em with some of his other native son buddies.