Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm Late, I'm Late, I'm Really Quite Late



I walked nine this morning with a great group of new friends and had a blast. I'll fill you in on the course and my game tomorrow. Right now I must catch up with this mountain of email.

I must say, nine holes before coming to the office is fabulous. A surf session is also great. Let's put it this way - enjoying the outdoors before you have to sit inside for 9-10 hours is a great way to start the day.

It was especially fun to be silly with the girls. We weren't quite as silly as my bud Heather, but you can only be so conscious at 6:00 am.

Have a great one all!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a great way to start the day! Puts you in a great mood, you get some exercise and I'm sure you're feeling more energetic throughout the day!

Apryl DeLancey said...

Yep - activity in the morning rules!