Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

I Can Only Think About The Lakers



It's finally here - that finals match up that so many wanted to see. Yep, it's a Lakers vs. Celtics Finals.

I really don't have much to say. I'll just be holding my breath and watching intently. So yeah, anyone that wants to trash talk is welcome to do so. I'm one of those that likes to stay quiet and root for my team. If it makes you feel better to bash the Lakers then go ahead and get it out of your system. I'm incredibly appreciative that my hometown has such a consistently awesome NBA team.

I also love to find fun, retro gems like today's video. How fun is that?

GO LAKERS!

2 comments:

T.J. said...

As your little brother, let me be the first to agree: GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!

Apryl DeLancey said...

WOOHOO! I'm even wearing my circa 1985 Lakers championship shirt today. Yes, it is really from 1985!