Monday, May 31, 2010
5 Sports I Must Try This Summer
1. Lawn Bowling: I've talked about wanting to try this out before. There are many groups in the Los Angeles area. I saw several folks out yesterday enjoying this activity and it definitely renewed my interest.
2. Roller skating: Not in-line, but old-fashioned roller skating like I used to do when I was a kid. I miss it!
3. Stand-Up Paddle Board: Some days there is absolutely NO surf and these are the perfect days to SUP. It's a really great way to see the ocean's inhabitants as well.
4. Windsurfing or Kitesurfing: I'm not sure what sort of havoc this will cause on the shoulder/neck issues that I've had but I'm going to at least try. It seems as though you'd get a great upper body/core workout!
5. Sailing: I actually know someone that gives lessons. Everyone that I know that does this is completely hooked!
What do you want to try this summer?