Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

What Are You Doing This Weekend?



If you're one of those surfers that likes to surf hurricane remnants please be careful. When I was in college on Florida's west coast I would watch everyone get out there and try to swim and/or surf in the hurricane-induced waves. Yes, watch...I'm not a big fan of surfing white water crap. At any rate, please be careful and know your limitations if you go.

If you're here in SoCal you can catch more surfable conditions this weekend and the Jim Beam Surf Tag finals in Huntington Beach. This first annual event has a relay competition where each surfer must catch three waves and then return to the beach to tag the next team member.

I'm going to hit the waves in the morning tomorrow and then play 18 around noon. I am going to finally load up that awesome new Mia Shawn bag that I won from Real Women Golf. I've got new shafts in my two new drivers and a new shaft in the 3-wood also. Oh yeah, I've even got some new balls to use - it will be just like my birthday! Woo!

What are you doing this weekend?

5 comments:

Scott said...

I will be running the Turquoise Valley Men's Club Championship...both days. It will be fun, temps in the low 60s and light wind. Measured the greens today, running about 12...hope the wind doesn't blow too hard...could be lots of 3 putts.

Becky Leetch said...

Saturday we're hitting up 3 different pet adoption events. Sunday AM is softball then another pet adoption Sunday last morning. Later Sunday is home for some football.

Surf has been really flat down here. :(

Apryl DeLancey said...

Scott - that sounds great! Have a good time.

Becky - Good luck in finding the new member of the family and have fun with softball!

Lindsay said...

I've been taking it easy this weekend, just out walking the dog and enjoying some sun!

Apryl DeLancey said...

I was so beat at the end of my weekend! Surf + golf + surf = wiped out!