Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Mid-November Blogspotting



Open Mic: The Women's Football Talk group has a new show that debuts tonight. Women's Football Open Mic will be hosted by Wendi Kali. Wendi has been a guest for 5 Questions as well.

Glam Slam: Speaking of football, today's post on A Glam Slam discusses the future of college football fashion. This is a newly launched blog, check it out!

Did I Already Share This?
I can't remember if I ever shared the link to the Twitter Girls of Photo Ball Marker. PBM are a fun company with a fun product that is a great gift idea.

It's Getting Dark Earlier:
This doesn't mean that you can't still try to squeeze in a round of golf in the afternoon. I tried this just over the weekend and so did Heather. I'm guessing my round was a bit warmer though.

Bad Golf:
Yeah, I play plenty of bad golf myself. The One-Eyed Golfer has an interesting post about a documentary that covers a tournament that I want to enter. The Average Man Invitational has a big prize and very low requirements. I'm gonna try to catch the application window for next year and see if I can get in!

4 comments:

Heather Kerrigan said...

I'm sure your round was definitely warmer. You probably played a lot better too. ;o)

Apryl DeLancey said...

Ha! Your confidence in my game is awesome. I kinda stunk up the place though - was trying out new shafts in driver and 3. Oh, and a few adult beverages contributed as well.

Unknown said...

Why is it after a few 'adult' beverages, we act like anything but an adult...???

Apryl DeLancey said...

I never said I wasn't acting adult - adults play poorly also!