Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Friday



I have much in the works for next week. I've got some guest posts coming and have to get interview questions out to some exciting people. Okay, I'll give you a hint: one interviewee is someone in golf that is usually doing the interviewing. There will also be some skateboarding, cricket, and World Cup talk.

In the meantime, thanks for hanging with the blog in this lull.

Also, I want to give a shout out to my favorite one-eyed guy, Vince. Thanks for the props yesterday! Readers, if you haven't checked out the One-Eyed Golfer blog then you really are missing out. Vince posts quality content on a very regular basis.

P.S. While I am taking time off the day job I won't be attempting the shenanigans that are happening in the video regardless of how much golf and adult beverages are involved.

No comments: