Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Getting Antsy Again



It's that time of year again. The NFL schedule is released today, Earth Day is approaching, and I'm feeling antsy about the blog design/content.

In case you couldn't tell, I have a very short attention span. This blog has never concentrated on only one sport. The fact that I've been able to maintain it over two years with just ONE subject is quite a feat in itself. Sports, health, fitness, and the like are such a big part of my life that it made it easier.

I have many other interests though. If you've ever checked out my virtual bookshelf, aka my posterous account then you already know this. I've used that as the place where I "file" away everything that interests me in my personal and professional life.

I'm taking time off from the day job next week and will re-examine this online presence and my others - time for a spring cleaning. I'm not going to erase the online presence but just take a moment to re-evaluate.

What are you cleaning out this spring?

No comments: