Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Follow The British Open



Is it just me or does golf's British Open seem like a bigger deal this year? As technology evolves there is a plethora of sources to get info about the event.

If you have DirecTV there is enhanced coverage.

Here's an iPhone app to follow the event.

Check out this widget to keep up.

These folks on Twitter are chatting up the event - some are even there:

@sigolf

@Ianjamespoulter

@FujiTourPat

@PGA_JohnDaly

@opengolf2009

How are you following the British Open?

2 comments:

Heather Kerrigan said...

I'm planted in front of the TV!

I did play on Thursday, but The Open app on my iPhone kept my foursome on top of the game.

Apryl DeLancey said...

I'm going to break myself away to go surfing (not the internet but actually in the Pacific) but I've been following it on Twitter and other newsfeeds while I've been working and watching coverage in the morning.

Look at Tom Watson go!