Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2008

We All Get Excited About The Lakers!



During Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals when the Lakers were down by 20 to the Spurs I thought I was going to be very ill. Fortunately, the team came back and managed to pull it out. Whew! Needless to say, I was a bit worried about the game last night prior to the start. Sure, everyone had assumed that they broke the spirit of the Spurs with the comeback, but I was still pessimistic.

I stand corrected! Happily! With the 101-71 victory last night, the whole town was doing silly dances the way you see Ronny Turiaf doing on the side. Yeah, the team is full of interesting personalities, isn’t it?

So, are the Spurs done? I sure hope so, being the biased Lakers fan that I am. The trash talking has commenced around the blogs with the usual hatred for my home team. All I have say is GO LAKERS!

1 comment:

The Armchair Golfer said...

My pops is a huge Laker fan. I used to be when I lived in SoCal. Go Lakers!