Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Don't Let It Hold You Back



I had a really interesting day yesterday, to say the least. It was one of those that really messed with my confidence. I got out this morning for dawn patrol and had such a hard time at first. Seriously.

It was a little bit of size and some current...but I had that last week. Last week I totally shred the place. I shred so much that people didn't even expect it. It was fantastic.

This morning, things weighed really heavily on me. It took me a little bit to get into the lineup. Actually, it took me longer than it should have. I shouldn't have let that happen.

Life throws you curveballs. Life sometimes chews on you a bit.

It's okay, it happens.

I did make it out into the lineup in the "scary" waves today. It felt great. I knew I could do it.

No comments: