Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Oxford Golf: Beautiful On And Off The Course - Review


I was recently sent a Susan Sleeveless Polo from Oxford Golf for review.  I immediately fell in love with the name of the color, "coral sea"...of course!  Here's the official description that I was given:

This polo has a “heathered” cotton fabric, giving it the look of texture without adding any bulk or taking away from the softness of the shirt. This polo's fabric is Super Dry® wicking and anti-microbial, making it a go-to shirt whether on the course or going for a walk around the neighborhood. All of the ladies’ sleeveless polos also have bra strap holders on the inside of the shirt sleeves. These ingenious clips keep bra straps from shifting during play. Amazing.

Yes, the bra strap holders are amazing for sure!  I absolutely HATE IT when my straps are showing and this top took that into account and solved it!  That is win number 1.  I seriously cannot get over the bra strap holders.  Win number 2 is the wicking fabric!  I played 18 last week in it and never looked all wet and funky.  The whole design of this shirt was really thought out, even the length.  I just love when I don't have to show off my entire midriff when I swing.  This shirt is long enough for my 5'10" frame, yet still flattering for the more petite ladies.  I mean seriously, I'm not trying to put on a show while I am playing golfing (regardless of what you gents think).  In addition it never stuck to me and got uncomfortable.  Do yourself a favor ladies and check out this style.  Super soft fabric...comfort...no bra straps showing...it has it all.

I wore this with a black Antigua skort and got lots of compliments.  This pinkish color will work on brunettes like me or my fair-haired golfing sisters.

Take a look at Oxford Golf and the Susan Sleeveless Polo - we still have plenty of warm days left in the summer to wear it!


No comments: