Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Surf Video



To watch this video you need to type in the following password if it does not play: sms.

Two Saturdays ago I went to one of my favorite surf spots with a group of friends. One of them rigged up a video cam that he wanted to try out and he thought my board would be good for it.

Sure, one ride looks like I'm doing something odd since I lost my balance a bit but overall it's pretty fun!

One of the other guys had an HD cam on the shore and got quite a bit of footage. I haven't seen it yet but I will bring it to you as soon as it's available.

The water is definitely getting colder here. I find that my hands get super cold - so much that I can't move them after a while. I found some gloves online and got them today. I bet the company in New Jersey that sent them was probably laughing about sending cold water gloves to someone in California. Yes, I know I'm a baby.

No comments: