Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Surfing Instead Of Blogging



Instead of blogging before I head to the office very morning I go surfing lately. No, not EVERY morning but an average of 3 out of the 5 days Monday through Friday. The mornings I don't go are usually due to an early morning meeting or giving myself a rest and sleeping in until 6:30-ish.

On my surf days I'm in the water no later than 6:45 am. I've been hitting the same, easygoing spot that's close to home. I see a lot of the same fellas out there and the occasional lady. Most of the time I'm the only surf chick out there. Not that it bothers me, I'm in the zone doing my own thing.

My new board that I picked up at my favorite surf shop is freaking AWESOME too. Now I'm the one out there catching everything while the others watch in envy. Love it!

Talk about great exercise...I can totally see the difference in my muscle tone. In fact, so does everyone else. I've been getting many complements/comments on how defined my arms are.

I can't wait for the Halloween surf contest. I have an idea for the costume and I'm so ready to take the event this year!

No comments: