Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Staturday Football - May 23, 2009



Pardon my late start today.

This week there have not been many broadcasts listed and most of the Eastern action is well underway. Women's Football Talk has the links for what games you can catch online. Be sure to also follow them on Twitter for other information.

Follow the IWFL on Twitter for scores and updates all day.

The Modesto Maniax travel south to face the California Quake tonight. The Maniax are also on Twitter.

I was going to be at the Southern California Breakers game tonight as they travel to visit the Los Angeles Amazons. I say was since I'm actually staying home this evening instead. Not really by choice but I am a bit under the weather. I'll be just fine with some rest. Anyways - the last time the two teams met was at the beginning of the season. Since then the Amazons have gone undefeated. Last week, the Breakers broke the Monsoon's perfect record - can they do it again?

Tune in tomorrow to Women's Football Talk Radio to find out.

No comments: