Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Catch Women's Football Today!



Today the California Quake face the Los Angeles Amazons at 6:00 pm. The game is at Downey High School. Admission is $10 and children under 5 are free. The Quake will be giving away some youth items and the Downey Vikings Cheer & Dance Team are providing the halftime entertainment.

I had thought that I would be attending this game but was incorrect (sadness). I've got another project pressing. My first game this season will be on April 25th. The aforementioned Amazons will be visiting the Southern California Breakers. This game has a start time of 7:00pm and will be at Irvine High School. The entire schedule and location info for the Breakers can be found here.

On Monday I will be featuring a new interview with Coach Manny from the Breakers. I'll continue to have the Sunday game wraps and player interviews as well.

Are you ready for some football?

No comments: