Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Review and Contest: adizero Rush



I was sent a pair of adizero Rush by adidas to review - and - OH. EM. GEE!  I am definitely in love.  No, I'm not in love just because they sent me a gratis pair.  I am in love because they are really that awesome.

I've recently been making more of an effort to run.  Most of my life I've only been a "brisk walker".  Late last year I found out that I could actually run.  Now that I am a "real runner" these shoes are absolutely fantastic.  They really feel amazing.

At only 7.5 ounces and plenty of cushion they make running quite nice. The official press release states:


"We’re really proud of the adizero Rush and excited to get the shoe in the hands and on the feet of athletes who run to get faster for their sport,” said Mikal Peveto, director of running for adidas America.  “The adizero Rush shaves ounces from a typical running shoe, helping athletes as they work to stay faster than their competition.”

Peveto continued, “At adidas, our goal is simple. We design and engineer lightweight shoes to make athletes of all levels of sportsfaster so they can perform better on the track, the field and the court.  We know seconds make the difference between first and second place or a personal best effort.”


Do you want to win a pair for yourself?   You can!  Just send an email to sportswriterchick(at)gmail(dot)com and tell me your size and why you've got to have them!  You have until Sunday, February 19th at 11:00pm PST.  US only please.  The winner will be notified shortly thereafter.

Good luck!









No comments: