Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Gift Idea: Annika Fragrance



Since she left the world of competitive golf Annika Sorenstam has been quite busy with a new baby and new business endeavors. I had the opportunity to try out her latest offering, a new fragrance called "Annika". It turns out to be exactly as I would expect - a subtle, yet feminine fragrance. You wouldn't expect something Annika makes to be bold and in your face and this most certainly isn't. This scent truly captures what you imagine as Annika the person would be like if you met her in person.

At first I thought there was a hint of a powdery smell but it gave way to a more clean and natural scent. The web and literature copy describe it in this way:

"Annika" boasts rich aromas of amber, vanilla, white flowers and citrus. There is nothing more alluring than natural beauty and the confidence of a woman...a woman wearing "Annika". Prices are $59.50 for 1.7 oz. and $79.50 for 3.4 oz. All domestic orders ship free during this month.

You can order this fragrance online.

I was sent several of those paper inserts that you would normally find in magazines along with my samples of this scent. If you would really like to see what this smells like I'd be happy to send you one of these papers. I've got six of them so just leave me a comment and let me know.

4 comments:

Heather Kerrigan said...

I really like "Annika." I think many golfing gals, and non-golfing gals, would love to find it under their tree.

Apryl DeLancey said...

Yeah, I saw your review too. I've worn it a few days now and think it can stay in the rotation.

Lindsay said...

Sounds like a good choice. I don't like strong smells.

Apryl DeLancey said...

Yeah, it's pretty subtle and not flowery.